Wherein I occasionally rant on various topics including, but not limited to, PHP, Music, and whatever other Topics I find interesting at the moment, including my brain tumor surgery of August 2010.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Refund Policy

So I was setting up a new domain today for a website, and for the first time noticed Hostbaby's Refund Policy at the bottom of their contact page:

REFUND POLICY: Anyone who wants a refund can get a refund for any reason.

Made me laugh out loud.

Now, the thing is, I'm sure some readers are saying "Yeah, right" sarcastically.

But I've worked with these guys long enough to know, that if that's what they say their policy is, that's actually their policy.

REFUND POLICY: Anyone who wants a refund can get a refund for any reason.

You can tell them you want to shut down your site and get a refund because your dog ate your homework, and they'll do it.

Plus they don't even charge you until a full month, so you get your site up before the billing starts.

I love this webhost.

PS They also run CDBaby.com where you can buy a zillion Indie CDs, but no major label junk. :-)

No comments: